- From: Eric Lemings <eric b lemings lmco com>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, timj gtk org
- Subject: Re: g_object_[dis]connect_valist
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:24:20 -0600
Owen Taylor wrote:
> Could you give a use case?
Same use case as the other functions. If I need a wrapper layer around GObject, currently I'd have
to copy the entire implementation of the g_object_[dis]connect functions. If there were "valist"
variants, I'd be able to call these instead with just a few lines of code.
] [Thread Prev