Re: I need access to all top-level windows.
- From: Brian Cameron <Brian Cameron sun com>
- To: Brian Cameron sun com, hp redhat com
- Cc: james daa com au, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: I need access to all top-level windows.
- Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 16:58:36 +0100 (BST)
> Do you want to know when the window exists, or when it comes onscreen?
> An emission hook on "show" is perhaps what you want. To know when it
> exists is harder.
Just knowing when new windows come on screen is fine. How do you
set up an emission hook on GtkWindow? I'm familiar with listening
for signals/property changes for objects that I have a pointer
handle to, but this is a situation where I need to know when
GtkWindows are displayed on the screen without having access
to the GtkWindow pointers.
] [Thread Prev