I need access to all top-level windows.

Gtk Experts:

The ATK needs access to pointers of all top-level windows of
the running process.  By top-level window I mean any window
that is being managed by the window manager (including pop-ups,
dialogs, etc.).

I believe that all such top-level windows must be a GtkWindow
(or inherit from GtkWindow), so perhaps I am just needing
pointers to all GObjects that are instances of GtkWindow?

Furthermore I need to be able to receive some sort of notification
via signal, property, or something when a top-level window is
added or removed.

What is the best way to do this?

Thanks much!

Brian