Re: [patch] glib -- just call me the human -Werror

On Wednesday, July 11, 2001, at 08:38  AM, Owen Taylor wrote:

This is the wrong conditional, right? #ifndef G_DISABLE_ASSERT is not
the same as #ifdef G_ENABLE_DEBUG which is the test in the rest
of the function.

Oops. Right. I had used G_ENABLE_DEBUG in some places that should have been G_DISABLE_ASSERT, then changed them all to G_DISABLE_ASSERT, and I did one to many.

Hmm, I wonder if testglib.c should have #undef G_DISABLE_ASSERT at the
top? It doesn't make much sense to me to run it without asssertion
checkings.

I had the same thought. I usually do something other than asserts in test programs so I can see more than one failure at a time partly for this reason.

    -- Darin