Re: PATCH: glib iochannel win32 bug fix

> From: "Andrew J. Lanoix" <alanoix umich edu>
>
> Ron,
> Well, I can't figure out how to apply the patches so go ahead and commit
> them. Looking through I can see that you are changing some return values in
> giowin32.c without specifying anything to be returned.

It's just a CVS diff. Changing into the glib directory and using
patch -p1 works for me. Commiting is up to Owen.

The return values changed due to a need to support the new API
error handling in the backend. If you can specify any functions
which should be returning something and aren't (or find any other bugs),
I'd be happy to hear them.

Ron