Re: Notes when applying IO channel patch

> From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
>
> By "internally", I mean simply mean that it isn't handled
> as an error, but as a separate status "GIOStatusAgain".

This reminds me: We can get rid of G_IO_STATUS_INTR in the
interface, but we still need to use it internally for
backwards compatibility. On EINTR, we want the new interface to
handle the condition, but the old interface still
needs to return G_IO_ERROR_AGAIN.

Ron