Re: glib move

Hans Breuer <hans breuer org> writes:

> At 09:19 01.07.01 -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
> >
> >Hans Breuer <hans breuer org> writes:
> >
> >> if I recall correctly moving files in CVS involves some
> >> unix shell file moving, to keep the history intact.
> >> Could someone with the required rights please do so for
> >> the win32 files, too:
> >>
> >> glib/. -> glib/glib
> >>
> >> makefile.msc.in
> >> makefile.mingw.in
> >> glibconfig.h.win32.in
> >> glib.def
> >
> >No problem. (The way this works, is I'll copy the files
> >in the repository, then you can remove them from the
> >old location via CVS)
> >
> >Do you actually want glibconfig.h.win32.in to be copied?
> >glibconfig.h for stayed at the toplevel when generated
> >by configure.in.
> >
> Than it should stay in the top level for win32 build as well,
> no problem adapting the makefiles.

Other three are now copied.

> BTW: what's the policy for including glib headers after the
> move ? Isn't #include <glib/glib.h> the way to go ?

That would be consistent with what we do for GTK+, GDK, but to avoid
unnecessary breakage, we are keeping it as:

 #include <glib.h>
 #include <gmodule.h>
 #include <glib-object.h>

For GLib. There are a couple of extra -I statements in the makefiles
now to make that works within the uninstalled GLib tree.