Re: closure floating

So, have we achieved a resolution here? (I almost said closure...)

There seem to be two issues:

 1) Whether the approach of any-ref-sinks is acceptable.

 2) Whether functions like gtk_container_foreach() should cause
    the closure to sink.

For 1), I feel pretty strongly that if we are going to have a floating
flag, it needs to be a normal one with an explicit g_closure_sink().

For 2) I probably could accept that gtk_container_foreach() causes
the closure to sink, though that seems distinctly odd to me.