Re: www.gtk.org updated

On Tue, Jan 09, 2001 at 10:12:16AM -0500, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Shawn T Amundson <amundson eventloop com> writes:
> >
> > Yes.  (Did I really ignore everyone or did no one bitch at me much.  Ah
> > well, we really got to get that request tracker set up for me I
> > guess.)
>
> Feel free to create a 'www.gtk.org' component on gnome bugzilla if
> that would help you out. (don't know if you were serious there or not
> ;-)
>
> Havoc

Oh, I'm serious.  Bugzilla sucks too much though for this type
of thing.  A lot of the webmaster mail ends up being "how do I"
or "where is this" type of stuff, which requires a queueing system
more generally used by a sysadmin group than developers.  There
is actually one called 'Request Tracker' which we will be setting
up for www.gtk.org, and maybe www.gimp.org if it works out well.

-Shawn

--
Shawn T. Amundson                       amundson eventloop com
Research and Development                http://www.eventloop.com/

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking