Re: www.gtk.org updated

Tony,

Yes.  (Did I really ignore everyone or did no one bitch at me much.  Ah
well, we really got to get that request tracker set up for me I guess.)

I will fix up the scripts as soon as we get the newer sgmltools
installed.

-Shawn

--
Shawn T. Amundson                       amundson eventloop com
Research and Development                http://www.eventloop.com/

"The assumption that the universe looks the same in every
 direction is clearly not true in reality." - Stephen Hawking