Re: window state stuff

Tim Janik <timj gtk org> writes:
> if i'm not mistaken, GdkEvent is a boxed type, so use the
> right marshaller here. i think i'll add extra checks to
> TYPE_POINTER marshallers so people stop being so lax.

Hmm, I just remembered I had to explain this one, before you send me
flame mail - there's an outstanding patch to convert all of GtkWidget
to the new property API, and adding a get_property/set_property before
that would just break the patch and make it more annoying to
merge. This signal should be changed when we change all the others for
GtkWidget.

I will probably go through all these property patches in bugzilla,
apply them to my tree, clean them up, and put them in with a cc mail
on the final patch so you can look at them over the next few weeks.

Havoc