Re: window state stuff

on 2/23/01 4:51 PM, Havoc Pennington at hp redhat com wrote:

> gtk_window_present() is pretty much exactly the same as the Nautilus
> version, except that it uses the WM spec focus stuff if available.

As part of a recent bug fix, jsh just added code to the Nautilus
window_present function that moves it on to the current virtual desktop. I
haven't looked at the code myself so I don't know the details, but I figure
this might be a bit more controversial than the "classic" contents of the
function, so might not make it in.

On the other hand, maybe "/* FIXME add desktop-moving stuff from WM spec */"
is about this very issue?

    -- Darin