Re: How to add a patch to bugzilla?

On 25 Feb, John Margaglione wrote:

> Could someone give me a quick overview of how to add a patch through
> bugzilla?  I just need to know what fields to set, and how to attach
> the patch.

 That's fairly easy. Find the bug you'd like to attach a patch to or
 file a new case if necessary. Go to the bug on
 and then click on "Create a new attachment (proposed patch, testcase, etc.)"
 right below the settings of product etc. Then upload the file, set the
 correct type and give it a meaningful description. Oh yes, diff -u format
 And enter PATCH in the keyword field if possible.