Re: Release milestones, 1.2.9/2.0, and bugzilla
- From: Alexander Larsson <alla lysator liu se>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: <gtk-devel-list gnome org>, <baulig home-of-linux org>
- Subject: Re: Release milestones, 1.2.9/2.0, and bugzilla
- Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 20:40:08 +0100 (CET)
On 5 Feb 2001, Owen Taylor wrote:
> > I was actually logged in the first time, because it said "log out
> > alexl redhat com" in the lower right corner. But there must have been
> > some stale cookie or something also, because if when I removed all the
> > cookies and logged in it works.
> It works because I added you to the bugzilla maintainers group :-)
You did this now?
> I'm not sure why these bugs are only-viewable by the bugzilla maintainers
> group. I can't reproduce it here.
> Possibilities include:
> - Some sort of bug in bugzilla
> - You actually checked the "Must be in group XXX to view this bug" boxes
> when submitting the bugs.
Well, I *have* been able to see these bugs before.
] [Thread Prev