Strange CVS Problem

Hello
	I just tried to download the glib/gtk source from gnome CVS server
directly. I got a strange problem, it seems that the cvs update/status
does not work correctly. For example, the ChangeLog in glib is currently
rev. 1.611 on the Bonai web page, but I got this with cvs status

ollie glib 168:cvs status ChangeLog
File: ChangeLog        	Status: Up-to-date

   Working revision:	1.610
   Repository revision:	1.610	/cvs/gnome/glib/ChangeLog,v
   Sticky Tag:		(none)
   Sticky Date:		(none)
   Sticky Options:	(none)

ollie glib 169:cvs status ChangeLog
File: ChangeLog        	Status: Needs Patch

   Working revision:	1.610
   Repository revision:	1.601	/cvs/gnome/glib/ChangeLog,v
   Sticky Tag:		(none)
   Sticky Date:		(none)
   Sticky Options:	(none)

ollie glib 170:

The repository revision just keep oscilating between 1.610 and 1.601
but never goto 1.611. An cvs update gives me OLD revision too !!!
What's wrong ??

Ollie