Re: moving FAQ into reference docs

I have some issues with your points:
 - the FAQ is easy to find. goto http://www.gtk.org and click on FAQ,
just above API. I see cross-referencing the API as a 'nice thing to
have', but not as a reason to do what you are suggesting.
 - this does need doing, but isn't related to moving the FAQ into the
reference manual
 - chicken-and-egg thing. you can't just pick some arbitrary groups,
cause most of them will have one or less questions in them, which is
just wrong diddly wrong wrong.

Havoc, if you want an 'index tool' for the reference manual, then create
one, don't try and make the FAQ something it isn't.

The other thing that concerns me is that the output format of the API
isn't suited to the FAQ.

I'm not trying to be negative, but I can't see an overriding argument
for doing this. They are dofferent beasts.

Cheers

-tony