Re: Where can I get the RAMDISK which is based on glibc-2.2.x ?

On Tue, 2001-12-11 at 16:34, KJH wrote:
> I have to use the ramDisk which is based on glibc-2.2.x for my project(I am a college student),

i may be offtopic here. but isnt it a feature that you need to compile
into your kernel and mount during bootup ? i may be totally wrong now
because i dont see the relationship between gtk (a widgetset and
libraries) vs. RAMDISK.

cd /usr/src/linux
make menuconfig

search for something like ramdisk select it and compile the kernel

make dep clean bzlilo modules modules_install

reboot... then put an entry into /etc/fstab

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de