Re: Outstanding patches, #56067

"Matthias Clasen" <matthiasc poet de> writes:

> Another pixbuf patch, adding a TGA loader.
> Here is the link to the patch for review:
>
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/showattachment.cgi?attach_id=681

I read this patch originally when it was first given, and it seemed okay
at the time.  We didn't apply it because we weren't sure that we wanted
to add another loader with no obvious maintainer, and were worried about
security.  While these problems haven't gone away, the loader seems
reasonably complete, and reasonably secure (to my untrained eyes), more
so than some of the other loaders in there.  Perhaps we should just go
ahead and apply it, though you should wait for Tim or Owen to give the
final okay.

Thanks,
-Jonathan