Re: Outstanding patches, #58330
- From: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthiasc poet de>
- Cc: Gtk+ Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Outstanding patches, #58330
- Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 12:39:57 +0200 (CEST)
On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Here is a patch removing unused debug flags, parallel to the debugging.txt
> Doing this lead to the discovery that some of the seemingly unused debug
> are in fact used only via GDK_NOTE/GTK_NOTE.
actually pretty much all debug stuff should go through G?K_NOTE().
> Ok to commit ?
] [Thread Prev