Re: Outstanding patches, #58604

"Matthias Clasen" <matthiasc poet de> writes:

> Here is what I wrote in the bug report:
>
> The recent changes to have generic map handling for all containers broke
> the mouse handling of gtkhsv, since the private input-only window which
> gtkhsv uses to get button press events is no longer mapped/unmapped.
>
> Reinstating the gtk_hsv_map and gtk_hsv_unmap handlers fixes this,
> patch appended.
>
> And here is the patch. Ok to commit ?

Looks fine to me. I'd slightly prefer to see:

===
/* Map handler for the HSV color selector */

static void
gtk_hsv_map (GtkWidget *widget)
{
  GtkHSV *hsv;
  HSVPrivate *priv;

  hsv = GTK_HSV (widget);
  priv = hsv->priv;

  GTK_WIDGET_CLASS (parent_class)->map (window);

  gdk_window_show (priv->window);
}

/* Unmap handler for the HSV color selector */

static void
gtk_hsv_unmap (GtkWidget *widget)
{
  GtkHSV *hsv;
  HSVPrivate *priv;

  hsv = GTK_HSV (widget);
  priv = hsv->priv;

  gdk_window_hide (priv->window);

  GTK_WIDGET_CLASS (parent_class)->unmap (window);
}
===

Doesn't really matter here ... but is a bit better
stylistically.