Re: Problem with Gnome 2.0 developer.gnome.org API docs
- From: Brian Cameron <Brian Cameron Sun COM>
- To: Brian Cameron Sun COM, otaylor redhat com
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Problem with Gnome 2.0 developer.gnome.org API docs
- Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 15:58:11 +0100 (BST)
> Brian Cameron <Brian Cameron Sun COM> writes:
> > The build of the 2.0 platform docs seem to have been broken for about
> > a month. At least the ATK docs seem to be over a month old.
> > Refer to the mini-tinderbox at:
> > http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/
> > http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/atk/book1.html
> > When will this be fixed?
> I'll do this after I get back from ALS next Monday.
Sorry to be a nag, but I'm notificing that the docs at developer.gnome.org
are still broken. Any idea when these will be corrected?
] [Thread Prev