Re: anti-aliasing on gtk 1.2.10 using an ipaq or yopy screen

Thanks for your quick replies.  Guess I'm not the only one staying up
late.  ;)  I found out how to rotate the screen using X just after I sent
the message.

I'll definitely be giving this a shot.  I'm using XFree86 4.0.2, patched
to run on the yopy.

cheers,
Michael