Re: action based menu code

On Mon, 6 Aug 2001, Vlad Harchev wrote:

> > Well, GtkAccelGroups support this, and that is what my code is using, so
> > this is already possible.
>
>  OK, thanks for the explanation!
>  Just one more (may be stupid) question - will the list of accelerators next
> to the menuitem show all accelerators or just one (randomly chosen)? Will user
> be able to delete/reassign/assign accelerator for menu item that has several
> accelerators?

Well as I said, I used the existing infrastructure in that code, so it is
possible to set multiple accelerators.  The GtkAccelLabel (which is used
to display the accels in menus) will show all the accelerators that have
been marked with the visible flag.  However, the code in GtkMenu seems to
delete the existing accels before setting the new one.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/