Re: all _() defines for i18n

> The last two, D_() and L_(), are ideas used in
> libgnomeui/gnome-app-helper.[ch], and are useful for libraries.
> L_(string) is used where N_("something") can be passed both from library
> and from application, and there is no way to determine which domain to
> use. So both are tried. I used this in gal/widgets/e-popup-menu.c.

Eek. That's the wrong fix here; you might want to call
e_popup_menu_create from another shared library, in which case neither
gal's domain nor the app's domain would work. The routine needs to be
changed to either always take pre-translated strings, or to take an
explicit translation domain as an argument.

-- Dan