Win32 Building

Ok...  I've been trying to get the latest and greatest version compiled on
Win32 for a while now without success.  At this point, I've got everything
up to GDK/GTK+ compiled and running: Free-Type, pkg-config, libiconv, glib,
and pango.  GTK+ doesn't like to configure tho.

The configure script appearently isn't supported for Win32 yet.  If I
attempt to figure that out (ie. Add a --with-target=win32 with everything
working), can that patch be applied to the cvs?

In the meantime, can somebody please give me a run down of what is needed,
the process, and any hints they can offer?

Thanks!
-Michael