Re: Portability and distribution with Gtk+ 1.3

> Not quite true :-)  ask Mary, Padraig, Erwann, me, etc....

Yes, my message was deliberately intended to generate such reactions ;-)

It would be good to have a list of the platforms used by the various Gtk+
developers/testers (and whether these are their main development platform
or only secondary "test" platform).

If this idea makes sense, I'd be willing to collect such info and pass it
along (and put it in the appropriate CVS).

Arno