Re: win32-development

Maher,

Go figure, I should of known you would reply first hehe. I can't get enough of you.

I am aware I can't compile Gtk::Perl on win32, that is why I am going the C/C++
route. I am planning on using prontolib (which charlie is working on) which depends
on glib. I don't want to do the interface in GTK, I want it in native win32.

cliffom

P.S. - I don't get to see you online that much, but I was planning on telling you.
What do you think? :-)