Re: win32-development

Hi Michael,

	You can develop Gtk+/Glib apps on Win32 just fine with Cygwin (get it
from cygwin.com) As you know GIMP runs on windows and depends on those two libs
. However, You will NOT be able to compile Gtk::Perl on Win32, Lupus haven't
tried yet but some people said they wre trying to get it to compile, dunno if
any of that happened yet.

PS. Surprised you never told me you wanted to port Pronto to Win32, heehe.

Maher