Re: New keybindings draft

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Bill Haneman wrote:

> Hi Folks:
>
> I've posted the latest version of Calum's keybindings
> comparison chart at
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/keyboardnav.html

haven't checked the new version yet, but recently skimmed over the
old one. aparently it was missing to mention that menu item
accelerators can be altered by pressing a new accelerator
while the menu item is highlighted.
to be technically correct, that only works for keys other than
those listed in gtkaccelgroup.c:gtk_accelerator_valid() and
GDK_Delete, GDK_KP_Delete and GDK_BackSpace have the special
meaning of just removing the old accelerator.

> Comments and questions are solicited...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bill

---