Re: GTK emebedded
- From: Ian McKellar <yakk-gnome-devel yakk net au>
- To: James Henstridge <james daa com au>
- Cc: Stefan Skoglund <stetson ebox tninet se>, Wolfgang Sourdeau <wolfgang ultim net>, Shawn T Amundson <amundson eventloop com>, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, Hilaire Fernandes <hilaire ofset org>, gnome-devel-list gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GTK emebedded
- Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 05:40:27 +0800
On Sun, Sep 17, 2000 at 12:13:10PM +0800, James Henstridge wrote:
> [proprietary GDK replacement]
> I don't really see the value of this code since it would be illegal to
> distribute any of the GPL'd GTK apps linked against this proprietary GDK.
No, thats okay, so long as the GPLed apps and the proprietary GDK aren't
distributed on the same media. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to link GPL
apps against a proprietary libc or libX.
] [Thread Prev