Re: Using GParam in GtkTLCell.

This is not an answer to your Question but when you talk about
this I came up with another idea.(Well I'm mean Havoc's idea :-)

Do you have any plans to implement an TAG parser like the one Havoc suggested
use in GtkLabel?

for example "<underline>text</underline>"?

Because it would be great to have this syntax also in TLView cells.
If I'm correct there are plans to add Havoc's parser routines to glib?

Greats

Mikael