Re: GLib headers

On Fri, Oct 13, 2000 at 09:10:49AM -0400, otaylor redhat com wrote:
> (#include <glib/glib.h> is not possible to do now, but that can be
> left as a solitary exception, or we could even install glib.h in
> two places.)

How about:

localhost$ cat $inst_root/glib-2.0/glib.h
/*
 * New applications should include <glib/glib.h>
 */
#include <glib/glib.h>

	This keeps old apps happy and moves the new glib.h to match
gdk/gdk.h and gtk/gtk.h.  This is also something that libc and the
kernel have always done to handle legacy differences (errno.h vs
sys/errno.h, for example).  Maybe in glib 2.2 or something we can even
remove the old header.

Joel

--

Life's Little Instruction Book #232