Re: gtkdoc fails to compile HEAD gtk docs

Mikael Hermansson <mikeh bahnhof se> writes:

> I just downloaded latest Gtk from CVS and found that the documentation
> didn't compile after the GSignal stuff was intruduced.
>
> Here is an patch for gtk-doc fixing the problem.

Did you also download the latest gtk-doc from CVS?

Though even that doesn't explain why you needed these changes -

Your patch changes only gtkdoc-scanobj, but that isn't used at all
for GTK+-2.0. GTK+-2.0 uses gtkdoc-scangobj which has already
been GSignal'ized...

So, I'm confused, but I can say that the latest gtk-doc from
CVS works for me.