Re: Making GModule use GError.

Sebastian Wilhelmi <wilhelmi ira uka de> writes:
> While in principle you're right, I still don't like this g_module_error thing
> much and the change really is just writing "GError *error;" at the function
> start, appending ",&error" to the parameters and replacing "g_module_error()"
> with "error->message". And I really supose, that we change it someday anyway.
> But I count your No-vote and hope for Yes-votes from Havoc and Tim (hint,
> hint). (Voting seems quite popular these days.)

I don't actually get to vote, Owen and Tim are the voting parties
here. ;-)

One note: even if we add the GError, only g_module_open() sensibly
needs it; g_module_symbol() can only really fail because the symbol
doesn't exist, so returning NULL is fine, and g_module_close() is not
very interesting to check errors on.

Havoc