Select multiple files

Hi

Just a question:
how can we select multiple files  with the gtk_file_selection_new
function (by pressing control for each file  selected ) ?
Or do we must use an other function than this one ? which one ?
I did not found any examples on this subject.  Also is there a
documentation on the GtkFileSelection structure ( there are just a few
word in the tutorial but not enough to use file_list and dir_list )

If someone could help me ...

many thanks for the  GTK+ project and that great work.

Dominique

Dominique Reymond
reymond d labogeo pf

begin:vcard
n:Reymond;Dominique
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:reymond d labogeo pf
adr;quoted-printable:;;BP 3595 PAPEETE=0D=0A;PAPEETE;TAHITI;98713;POLYNESIE FRANCAISE
x-mozilla-cpt:;26912
fn:Dominique Reymond
end:vcard