Re: Motif-like form widget

Hi,

I think we probably don't want such a widget for GTK+; we added
GtkPacker which works like Tk packing, and no one uses it since the
native GTK+ packing widgets are sufficient, so GtkPacker is just sort
of sitting there eating disk space.

However there are quite a few people porting Motif apps to GTK+, or
that are used to Motif, that would probably appreciate such a widget -
so you might consider adding it to the widget repository at
http://developer.gnome.org/tools/repo/, posting it on freshmeat.net,
and maybe announcing it on gtk-list gnome org

Havoc