Re: GdkColormap -> GObject
- From: Karl Nelson <kenelson ece ucdavis edu>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>, gtk-devel-list gnome org,kenelson elm ece ucdavis edu
- Subject: Re: GdkColormap -> GObject
- Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 15:50:04 -0700
> One idea is to have a G_TYPE_NO_DERIVATION flag, which would allow
> glib to issue a warning if you try to subclass these types.
> This might be a stupid hack, I don't know.
This is a bad idea. Gtk-- currently has to derive things once
to install hooks if it needs it. If you add flags like that
then we would not be able to use that same mechanism on all
] [Thread Prev