Gdk/Gtk Win32 patch

Hans Breuer writes:
 > Due to recent changes in Gdk (Thu Feb 24 18:11:46 2000  Owen Taylor)
 > the Win32 part in CVS was slightly broken.

Hmm, I would say that it is seriously broken... I am very aware of
that. I have had a version on my own machine that compiles and builds
for a long time, I have just been putting off committing it until it
actually works. But apparently I should have committed anyway whatever
I had, to avoid you duplicating the work... Sorry.

I will try to combine your patch with what I have, and commit to CVS.

--tml