FYI: strlcpy license - will be under normal LGPL.

FYI:

As I noted earlier, I'm adding strlcpy()/strlcat() to glib.
The code is under the "new BSD" license, but the original author (Todd Miller)
said it'd be okay to just release it under the LGPL.  I think that can be
done even without his permission, but I feel better getting his
explicit permission.  All he wants is clear credit, which I would do anyway.
I quote:

--

--- David A. Wheeler
    dwheeler@ida.org