Re: GTK+ Future timelines and features, help needed ???

Havoc Pennington <hp@redhat.com> writes:

> wmperry@aventail.com (William M. Perry) writes:
> > Depending on how far out Gtk 2.0 is, I would love to see this get into
> > there.
> >

> I think you have about 2 weeks to submit a patch. ;-)

hrmmm... it would mainly be grunt work... and I love the preprocessor.  I
might be able to whip up a macro to automate this to a large extent.
Hmmm....  I'll see what I can do.

Anyone else want to help do the widget review?  Since I just did the XEmacs
lisp bindings, I've got a start at the obvious ones that things like
testgtk and other widgets needed to get at, but if we could divide the
widgets up, it would go that much faster.

One of the MOST annoying ones is GtkAdjustment, which exposes nothing.
I'll have to grab all the latest Gtk beta stuff and start digging thru it.

-Bill P.