Re: Timer problems.

Dylan Griffiths wrote:
> When I tried to set a watch, gdb gave me a hardware error and -1 represented
> as an unsigned 32-bit int :-/

I tried awatch and let the program loop.  It's a quantum bug, because the
behaviour does not manifest itself under gdb -- only when run directly.  It
looped several times perfectly as designed under gdb.  Under the first run
not in gdb, memory corrupted after the first callback.

> No.  But I'll see about converting my homebrew linked list setup into GList,
> and see what happens.  Before I do this I'll trying statically linking my
> program, and a couple of other ideas.

After spending a couple of hours recompiling all libs and staticly linking
to no avail, I'm just going to see about implementing glist and hope the bug
goes away.

--
    www.kuro5hin.org -- more than a state of mind.