fribidi

Is fribidi in CVS? I was able to find everything else I needed to build
pango, but I didn't see fribidi in there. I don't mind building 50,000
dependecies as long as my shopping is one stop. Otherwise invariably the
web server for one vital library is down, which is never any fun.

And yes, I know in the good ol' days we used to have to dig through
50,000 different web sites at 2400 baud both ways in the snow... ;-)

--
Bruce Ide
bruce.ide@echostar.com