Re: gtk-pango heads up.
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list redhat com
- Subject: Re: gtk-pango heads up.
- Date: 01 Jun 2000 14:51:12 -0400
Another significant-amount-of-breakage branch will land soon as well
(making GDK use GObject). Would those of you maintaining ports prefer
to sync up to Pango first, then we land the GObject stuff with more
breakage, or would you rather have all the breakage at once (i.e. we
merge GObject as soon as Owen has a chance to look at it)?
] [Thread Prev