Re: Gtk{Tree,List} replacement proposal

Jonathan Blandford <jrb@redhat.com> writes:

typedef gboolean (*GtkTLViewSelectFunc) (GtkTLNode *node,
					 gpointer data);

This should be GtkTLView / node / data. (Or maybe model / node /data.)

> void           gtk_tlview_set_select_function      (GtkTLView        *tlview,
> 						    GtkTLViewSelectFunc func,
> 						    gpointer          data);

One more thing - I think somebody else may have mentioned this, but
since I can't find the email, I'll say it again. A func/data pair
is insufficient - you always need a func/data/destroy-notify
triplet.