Re: tri-state button

"Oliver Schulze L." wrote:
> I think a complex application is not needed.
> Maybe a helloworld.c with the tri state button should be fine.
My test application which I posted an URL to later, isn't that complex.
It's pretty
much hello world :)

> Can you post 3 screenshot, one per state? shows all three states.
left button is the standard one, while the right button uses custom
In fact you could put any widget as label.

Please go ahead and compile it (should work out of the box on gtk-1.2.x
systems). This is my first gtk-widget and I am UI-illiterate, therefor
are highly appreciated.

// Jorgen Sigvardsson