Re: tri-state button

"Oliver Schulze L." wrote:

> I think a complex application is not needed.
> Maybe a helloworld.c with the tri state button should be fine.
My test application which I posted an URL to later, isn't that complex.
It's pretty
much hello world :)

> Can you post 3 screenshot, one per state?

http://js-pc.cs.kau.se/~jorgen/gtktsbutton.jpg shows all three states.
The
left button is the standard one, while the right button uses custom
pixmaps.
In fact you could put any widget as label.

Please go ahead and compile it (should work out of the box on gtk-1.2.x
enabled
systems). This is my first gtk-widget and I am UI-illiterate, therefor
comments
are highly appreciated.

// Jorgen Sigvardsson