Re: tri-state button
- From: Fritz Jetzek <fritz jetzek i-dmedia com>
- To: Jörgen Sigvardsson <Jorgen Sigvardsson kau se>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: tri-state button
- Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2000 00:58:34 +0200
Jörgen Sigvardsson wrote:
> I have written a simple tristate button class for personal purposes. Is
> something the GTK+-community would want? If so, I'll gladly share my
> code :)
> It inherits from GtkButton and implements something similar to
> microsnots tristate-buttons. It is however more general in that it's not
> a "checkbox variant".
> It manages three states (YES, NO and MAYBE ;-). Each state can have a
> user defined
> widget associated or it can use the default widgets (labels "YES", "NO"
> and "MAYBE").
Can you post a screenshot? I could use a tristate button for my Linux
kernel config frontend... 'yes', 'module', and 'no' are frequent choices
] [Thread Prev