Re: GtkMenuBar patch

Jacob Berkman <jacob@helixcode.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> This patch (against -1-2) eliminates some pixels around the menu bar
> if no shadow is selected.
>
> It seems logical that if you don't want a shadow, then you probably
> don't want the extra pixels.

Do you have some before-and-after screenshots of the visual effect?

It looks reasonable to me, but one thing that concerns me is that
we do add in the xthickness and ythickness for SHADOW_NONE in
a number of other places, so this might reduce consistency.
(To the extent we have any - we do it both ways in different places
in GTK+ right now.)