Re: GDK boolean fixes

Tim Janik <timj@gtk.org> writes:
> the patch looks mostly ok to me, but more important than fixing those
> things in the 1.2 branch is to fix them in 1.3. while 1.2.7 will benefit
> from it, merging such patches across trees is usually not much fun.

Yeah I wanted to do it in 1.2 though in order to generate a new 1.2
defs file to use. :-( Maybe you or Owen can tell me how you usually do
the merge type things and I'll deal with it.

> an issue i saw when reviewing it is:

I thought about fixing that, but figured I'd stick to one fix at a
time.:-) I'll add it to the patch. Right now Sugar has !! in front of
all booleans it gets from GTK just to allow for these bugs. ;-)

As soon as I get up the energy I'll probably do a similar patch for
GTK.

Havoc