Getting MWM hints

Hi lords !

Not sure it is quite useful - but sounds interesting
if you want to switch between a full screen window
and a normal window (I know Havoc posted
an interesting idea about setting the win size that
could apply here too, but it smells like a hack due
to the lack of functionalities).

So here we go : we cannot get any informations
about the current WM hints of a window, ie we
already have a setter func but not the getter one.

Not terrible, you would say, but since these are
pretty simple to write, it should not hurt to add them.

I've attached some diffs than can be reviewed by
Owen/Tim/Tor/[everybody that want it :)] (the
base dates are not good - again, some resolved
problems with my cmos clock - but the base files
comes from today's cvs)

Yours,

Emmanuel

--