Re: Bug in ctree:resync_selection?

David Helder <dhelder@umich.edu> writes:

> The problem can be reduced to double clicking a node in a ctree (and
> probably a clist) and then pressing shift causes a seg fault in
> resync_selection.
>
> This is now gtk+ bug #5487 (http://bugs.gnome.org/db/54/5487.html).
> There is a small test case.

I've merged this bug with 2051 and 2677, which seem to be the same
thing or closely related bugs.

Lars, do you think you'll have chance to look at these bugs
(It looks like I pointed out 2051 to you some time ago), or
alternatively, write some documentation about how the selection
code in CList/CTree is supposed to work?